If you are a newbie Blogger or Webmaster and if you are a applying for adsense to monetize your site, then you might have faced the situation where Google asks you to wait for atleast six months to qualify for your adsense account and get approved to show ad slots in your site.
6 Months is too much a long wait and there is no need to lose adsense dollars waiting six months. What we found is that Google is not nearly as picky as they make themselves sound to be. The trick is to make your site in such a way that you are just providing content; we have found that the less selling you do on your approval site, the better. There are 3 Main elements that you should focus on when getting Approved by Google Adsense.
1. Site look and feel – Not that Google wants a $10,000 professionally designed website, but they also don’t want some piece of junk. Make sure to at LEAST have a presentable website – even if it is just a few tables and a solid background color. Avoid using tacky backgrounds or unprofessional color contrasts.
2. Content – The most important – Google believes in content. If you try to get a website with just a few pages approved, I don’t think you will have any luck. You need to have at least 15-20 pages, preferably, 15-20 pages of articles/resources, a.k.a. content.
3. Traffic – Many experts say that Google Adsense team looks to see what kind of traffic you have and that they do not approve new sites with no traffic. My experience says that these experts are FULL of it. BUT, just to be safe, before you submit your site for approval – try to get your site some traffic. Here are useful tips you need to make the entire Adsense Approval process Easier and Quicker How to Get Approved by Google Adsense without wait for 6 six months.
1. Get content from article directories like goarticles– just put those articles in your site, getting 15-20 is easy.
2. Before you submit your site for approval, post at some forums with your website’s link in the signature file – this will help you get some immediate traffic.