If you have lost important files from your harddrive and if you are sure that they have been deleted, don’t panic! Uneraser is simple software that can help. In this tutorial, we will see how Uneraser works. On this link you can download Uneraser.
For example, I delete move file on Local Disk (E:) , how to recover movie file?. It is simple
1. Run Uneraser , then select wizard , as shown below
2. When the wizard appears select “Do a lost files scan”, then click Next , as shown below
3. Select partition , where is deleted data, then click Next
4. Uneraser find my deleted movie
5. Now, just save your recover files, as shown below
*Welcome Stumbleupon visitors, if you like this post give it thumbs up, Stumble It!